I found this video of Hudsen at the sweet age of two, wearing a butterfly net on his head hamming it up for the camera. I'll do the mommy translating in case you can't understand him. He is saying hi to his Grandpa Horner. It amazes me how you forget how they were when they were younger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Monica said that she did your blog today! I love the title. This looks so modern. I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteLots better, huh? I love it too! She did a great job. Now since I have my new computer my goal is to keep it updated. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it! Us girlies NEED to do coffee SOON!
ReplyDeleteIs it bad that I want to keep posting for you? I think I may have to post some of the basketball photos for you. I think I could be a professional blogger!
ReplyDelete