Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Past

2001: Kaden's first Christmas! 

2002: Not the best Christmas.  My Grandma H. passed away in Oct. and then Grandpa B. passed in November.  Oh, and to top it all off, we all got a horrible stomach flu at Christmas.  Even my poor little old grandma who had just lost her husband of over 50 years got it.  I could not locate pictures of that year's Christmas!
2003: Kaden was two and Izzie was just a pup!  Aren't they cute?


2004: Kaden was three, Izzie a year old and still acted very much like a young puppy!  Oh, and I was finally pregnant with #2! 


Hudsen's first Christmas.  Kaden was four.  We were living in CT at the time.  This was the year of no sleep. Oh and Kaden was obsessed with Clifford the big red dog. 
2006: Back in Rochester!  Hudsen was 1 1/2 and Kaden was five. 

 2007
2008
Hudsen was 3 in this picture.  I love this one so much.  I caught him just sitting on the steps in the morning when he woke up admiring the tree with his little stuffed animals. 

2009: Addie's first Christmas!

Hudsen is missing because he was freaked out by Santa.  I love the way Adalyn is looking at the big guy!

A rare picture of all three!  Kaden 8, Hudsen 4 and Addie 10 months (2009)

And 2010!  Thanks to my bff Mon!  :)  I love this card!


1 comment:

We love comments!